I know there is a God. I know there is a heaven. I know to never take life for granted, (but I often get busy and do). I know that it's those small daily happenings(in my own world) that make life so spectacular. I know that no matter how bad things get, there are always people in this world who care. I know that whenever he says my name "Cami" it's still feels like the very first time he said it. I know that it's an honor and a privilege to be Ethan, Elaine and Evan's Mommy, I know that all to soon my children will be all grown up with lives of their own (so, I cherish every moment, that I get to spend with them). I know that the older I get the more I appreciate my parents. I know that if I worry I should pray and I know that if I pray I shouldn't worry. I know that God is still in control. I know for sure, that it rains on the just and the unjust alike. I know exercising feels great and clears your head. I know you don't need words to say "I love you".
Have you ever realized just how much a certain scent or song can bring up past feelings and memories,just by hearing or smelling something. I can even take it a step farther by saying I can just be going through my day, doing the norm everyday stuff, hear a song from the past and bam! all of a sudden... my mood changes. Sometimes the memories are so strong that at times I have been brought to tears, just by hearing a song. Is that weird or what!, literally...my whole day may end up in funk!(my hubby says that I am absolutely oddballish this way) just by hearing a song or the smell of a scent. I can't...help it, it's like the whole coffee issue I have, just the smell of coffee gives me a certain high that cannot be explained. A few years back my sweet hubby bought me this really cool CD, that I loved and played everyday over and over so much so that my munchkins even started complaining, a bit excessive, I know. Then, in the midst of my excessive playing of this CD, a family me...
Comments