Have you ever realized just how much a certain scent or song can bring up past feelings and memories,just by hearing or smelling something. I can even take it a step farther by saying I can just be going through my day, doing the norm everyday stuff, hear a song from the past and bam! all of a sudden... my mood changes. Sometimes the memories are so strong that at times I have been brought to tears, just by hearing a song. Is that weird or what!, literally...my whole day may end up in funk!(my hubby says that I am absolutely oddballish this way) just by hearing a song or the smell of a scent. I can't...help it, it's like the whole coffee issue I have, just the smell of coffee gives me a certain high that cannot be explained. A few years back my sweet hubby bought me this really cool CD, that I loved and played everyday over and over so much so that my munchkins even started complaining, a bit excessive, I know. Then, in the midst of my excessive playing of this CD, a family member became very ill, we were told by the doctors that we may lose our beloved(by the way, the doc was wrong!, fam mem is fine! thanks doc!) The CD that I enjoyed listening to so much, now took on a whole new meaning. Now...! I can no longer listen to not only the CD, but I can't...even...listen to the artist! without going into this deep depression and feeling so incredibly sad and lonely!. Okay...I know what your thinking, dang! girl needs serious therapy!, and to that I say...yes, yup,right, sure do. That is exactly why I started this blog, this...my friends...is my therapy!
"She is a paradox. She is faithful and yet detached. She is committed and yet relaxed. She loves everyone and yet no one. She is sociable but also a loner. She is gentle and yet tough. She is passionate but can also be platonic, in short, she is predictable in her unpredictability..."
Comments