Skip to main content

Music, Rhythm of my Life

Music, moves me, it evokes such strong emotions and at times, becomes, even overwhelming to ones soul.

Anita Baker - You Bring Me Joy
♪You bring me joy♪
When I'm down
So much joy
♫When I lose my way your love comes smiling on me
I saw your face♪
And then I knew
We would be friends♪
♪I was so afraid, but your arms, they'd say 'come to me'♫

Keith Urban - Raining on Sunday
♪Your love is like religion
♫A cross in Mexico♪
And your kiss is like the innocence♫
♪Of a prayer nailed to a door♪


Maroon 5 - Secret/Ain't No Sunshine
♪I know I don't know you
But I want you so bad
♫Everyone has a secret♪
Oh, can they keep it?
♪Oh no, they can't♫


Bob Seger - Hollywood Nights
♪She took his hand and she led him along that golden beach
They watched the waves tumble over the sand♪
♫They drove for miles and miles♪
up those twisting turning roads♫
♪Higher and higher and higher they climbed

Heart - If Looks Could Kill
♪Caught you in the act can't put up with that♫
Messin' where you shouldn't be♪
I wanna hear you say you're sorry
♪Cause' nobody takes advantage of me
You're missin' the mark shootin' in the dark♫
I'm pullin' the wool from my eyes♪
Baby, don't push me further
♪It's gonna hurt you if it happens twice
If looks could kill♪
You'd be lyin' on the floor
♫You'd be beggin' me please please baby don't hurt me no more



Just to Name a few, I have so many!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh...the memories

Have you ever realized just how much a certain scent or song can bring up past feelings and memories,just by hearing or smelling something. I can even take it a step farther by saying I can just be going through my day, doing the norm everyday stuff, hear a song from the past and bam! all of a sudden... my mood changes. Sometimes the memories are so strong that at times I have been brought to tears, just by hearing a song. Is that weird or what!, literally...my whole day may end up in funk!(my hubby says that I am absolutely oddballish this way) just by hearing a song or the smell of a scent. I can't...help it, it's like the whole coffee issue I have, just the smell of coffee gives me a certain high that cannot be explained. A few years back my sweet hubby bought me this really cool CD, that I loved and played everyday over and over so much so that my munchkins even started complaining, a bit excessive, I know. Then, in the midst of my excessive playing of this CD, a family me...

temporary madness

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away,

Broken ties

The loss that has invaded ones soul and consumes ones daily living, the only light seen is that which comes through the cracks in the wall put up as only a show of strength. The loss is great, feelings of abandonment rise up again and again as the sadness comes in waves, reckless with life not caring of life nor death, having understood this was how it was meant to be at the loss of each tie that held it together, making one believe, not by blood, but by love we are connected, realizing long ago it is by blood, of which there is none. Ties cut, wounds are deep, yet life keeps moving strangely forward.